A screenshot would be helpful.

go to control units , choose battery regulation

C894E34F-2221-4AF3-A08D-9627DCEC9D90.png
choose Long Adaptation

2ACAEC8C-0137-4A8E-8720-9F9F9CBE4FA5.png

type number 4

825C3438-E293-4F2B-99AC-32E828A8DC77.png

you will see your battery , update details for your battery. Slide to write to confirm

5EE0E1C8-40CC-42B3-BE41-DBD169A56EDC.png

then go back to the battery regulation screen.
Choose long coding.
Choose your battery type. Slide to Write to confirm
B35F3FD7-B276-415A-9D09-255CAADD8D16.png

Forgot about the croissants I was baking. Cus of you. Lol

Picture dont do it justice, they are well burnt

80B17A16-40EC-49F1-BB37-7A884A9B4A3E.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: mmi
Are you running latest version of OBDeleven?
What's on the previous screen - before executing the adaptation?
Came through the door this morning, so I would say it’s the latest. From OBDeleven Lithuania.
Screen before is Control units/ choose battery regulation

I mean the Application itself - did you check in Google Play Market, or just installed?

You do have active PRO license?

This one? Or did that happen when entering into Adaptations?
View attachment 102743
I bought the pro version direct from OBDeleven in Lithuania.
My first photo is the Control units page.
I then chose Long Adaptation, which then opens the channel page. Type 4, which opens the battery details page for editing.

I don't have a battery regulation unit. Its the latest version of the app. I have an active pro version
Wish I could be of more help. I can only tell you what works with my Pro device.(activated)
I am iOS 14(if that makes a difference, wouldn’t Ave thought so though)

I don't have a battery regulation unit. Its the latest version of the app. I have an active pro version
NO battery regulation unit??? I'm afraid then there is no battery coding available. Not T6?
Curious how did you get into Adaptation screen - which then failed?

Youtube vid of what I was trying to do.
Ahhh... thank you... I didn't realize it's T6.1.
Anyways - you seemed to be at right place. Did you try the Security Access first, and then go to Adaptations?

I did not try security access is there a code I need ?
Yes, on MQB platforms (which T6.1 is, unlike T6) a login (Security Access) is often needed. OBDeleven usually tells what the code is/are. 20103 would be my guess.

Weird, this code should work on CAN Gateway and should allow adjustments.
19-CAN Gateway20103

Obd11 also confirmed the code but still the same result of something went wrong. I have managed to change battery type in long coding to an agm but no values

Obd11 also confirmed the code but still the same result of something went wrong. I have managed to change battery type in long coding to an agm but no values
I believe that the message "something went wrong" is a kind of "unexpected error". I have a faint memory that having not typed in the Security access code produces more explanatory message of type "login failed"

You could try if hints on this site helps. Anyways, there is also a form to report the bug.

Back