[Guide] How To Retrofit MFSW And Cruise Control To T6 Eu6 2019 Startline - Also Hacking DSG Paddles For CCS

Hi all,

Is anyone able to confirm whether the Kufatec kit is required if I've got a genuine T6 MFSW with its original airbag? Kufatec want 50€ for shipping to the UK, I'd rather not do that if I don't actually need it.

Would anyone with the kufatec instructions be able to provide me with them as well?

I've got some repairs wires for the T10 connection and the +12v/lin stuff at the dash end.

Cheers,

Sam

Last edited:
Hi all,

Is anyone able to confirm whether the Kufatec kit is required if I've got a genuine T6 MFSW with original airbag? Kufatec want 50€ for shipping to the UK, I'd rather not do that if I don't actually need it.

Would anyone with the kufatec instructions be able to provide me with them as well?

I've got some repairs wires for the T10 connection and the +12v/lin stuff at the dash end.

Cheers,

Sam
Hi Sam,

How soon are you doing the job? I've got the instructions, and the kufatec kit at home that I don't need anymore, that I could send you. Thing is I am offshore until 3rd March.

Cheers Lee

Back