[Guide] Fitting H&R Anti-Roll Bars

I will let you know how it feels once done, I'm not planning on lowering mine but just want to improve the handling a bit.
Sounds good, I'm not lowered yet but the bars could be a nice starter to tighten it up a bit! Look forward to your feedback...

You're forgetting as these are for a VW they will have added 'scene tax'! :laugh:

'Scene Tax'... Indeed. I don't think many of the after market suppliers have to take any prisoners, there's definitely an extra mark up... Just like if anything has 'aero' or 'marine' in the description....

I will let you know how it feels once done, I'm not planning on lowering mine but just want to improve the handling a bit.

I'd be surprised if your disappointed. As I posted in another thread on the subject, wish I had had this upgrade higher up my list.

Did you do yours yourself fella ?

Yeah. A friend of mine runs a small garage on a part time basis. It's really his hobby. Being able to use his 4 post ramp was a plus. It's not a long job to do. Can just be a little fiddly getting the front bar into place. If I remember correctly, we detached the strut from the hub carrier on the drivers side. Made feeding the bar into place much easier.

Hi all, I have just bought these for my T6.
I was just wondering have any of you tried the different positions for the front or which setting you went for and have you noticed any differences from OEM? Cheers CJ

Using the holes for the drop links closest to the torsion bar, will give you the least body roll. Only ever tried this setting. I'd describe the improvement as significant. Well worth it.

Finally got my rear ARBs fitted, along with new shockers and Heavy Duty springs. Felt like a right gym session but got it done.

What a difference!

Now need to tackle the front ARB and link arms.

Which setting gives the firmest ride? The end hole or the one closer to the bar itself?

Any fitting tips?

Cheers

G

Finally got my rear ARBs fitted, along with new shockers and Heavy Duty springs. Felt like a right gym session but got it done.

What a difference!

Now need to tackle the front ARB and link arms.

Which setting gives the firmest ride? The end hole or the one closer to the bar itself?

Any fitting tips?

Cheers

G
The hole nearer the arm itself is the firmer

Back