[Guide] Fitted my H&R/Koni 50-80mm kit yesterday

Hmm I wonder why that’s why I have not received replies to my PM’s.
Check your PM.

It's been a couple of weeks since I fitted my suspension, so took it in to Bognor Motors for a health check and alignment. Well it was a good job I did!
Did I mention what a pita the rears were to get level and sort out on my own in my garage swapping from one side to the other? Well, it turns out I have not aligned the lower rubbers quite right, so they are likely shot now. They didn't have any more in stock. so booked back in for a week Tuesday.
They were also not happy with my solution with the front brake hoses and wear sensors as they need swapping around cos the kit is designed for the T30 and below rather than the T32.
I could have taken it to someone more local who would just have aligned it and sent me on my way non-the-wiser.
But this is why I take it to someone who knows what they are doing better than I do.
Well worth the trip today, even if it's not resolved yet.

The ride is still superb though. After modding the inner arch I've not had anymore scuffs and not raised it.
I'll take a proper side on photo once the issues I created are resolved.... :rolleyes:

Glad to have been of assistance and we will get it sorted for you 100%. The brake hose should not rub on the bracket.

We can hunter align it properly , which we are proving every vehicle needs after a suspension upgrade, and are now regularly seeing vehicles from other dealers coming to us to be sorted 100%, even when they are recommend that they don’t need it by the fitters!! It will drive like a new vehicle when we’ve finished with it, and looking forward to seeing the finished van.

The T30 to T32 adapter bracket that is fitted, is this is TUV approved or has proper strength testing approval? Maybe something @CRS Performance can answer?

We only fit suspension designed to fit your vehicle and not adapted to do so, so it’s interesting to see this bracketed setup - second one we’ve seen and both with the similar brake hose issue on the front, which is not ideal.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I had a bit of a trip at the weekend before BM could fit me back in, so back into the garage and rear rubbers changed.
Then got it ‘Huntered’ locally. Didn’t want to do any unnecessary tyre scrubbing.

My perception is that it drives better, but not sure if that’s real or just convincing myself...
Anyway, all done and running sweet

1D4FA2B7-05F0-4BE0-A86D-64A25492A6C8.jpeg

A1D4A35E-DDA1-4A3B-9DFE-78383020094F.jpeg

E471F782-6D1A-43DB-8742-4076FCC9E4F2.jpeg

I'm glad we were been of help, where do we send our invoice ;-)

It will 100% drive better, when properly aligned on Hunter, its not your imagination

Enjoy

Unfortunately I had a bit of a trip at the weekend before BM could fit me back in, so back into the garage and rear rubbers changed.
Then got it ‘Huntered’ locally. Didn’t want to do any unnecessary tyre scrubbing.

My perception is that it drives better, but not sure if that’s real or just convincing myself...
Anyway, all done and running sweet

View attachment 90604

View attachment 90605

View attachment 90606
How low is it set there is that at the maximum 80mm ?

Please can you explain the wheel arch mod you mentioned. Thanks
At about 12 o’clock inside the front wheel are is a retaking screw. Remove it and push the inner arch up over the tab. Gives a bit more clearance.

At about 12 o’clock inside the front wheel are is a retaking screw. Remove it and push the inner arch up over the tab. Gives a bit more clearance.
... and then you can push the tab up gently to get it out of the way.

Back