Group buys

BognorMotors

BMVS Sport & Performance
Trade Member
T6 Legend
Hello all

Im happy to put together some groups buys for the forum.

As we have pretty much closed our sales and rental department during these testing times, and our workshop is running on 50% staff we are doing a lot more mail order, and would love to do more, and help the forum at the same time.

We have already been sending out B14s, Eibach and ST/KW suspension kits, as well as Miltek exhausts, but are happy to look at wheels, and anything else you may be interested in - If we can supply it we will endeavour to do a deal.

Don't forget there is a cracking deal already on the REVO/Alcon big brake kit, with 15% off which is over £350 discount.

Thanks in advance for your ongoing support and business

You will have to put some tempting prices for your goodies you can get

Let people know what’s on offer
Andy

Unfortunalty we sell too many things to list all, so best to let me know what you are after, and ill work some prices out.

Anything in particular you are after?

Not really but would be tempted buy a flash deal lol

List the most popular options for people to be tempted

Andy

@BognorMotors would you consider a group but for fitted items as well ? Ie B14s etc etc. Of course after lockdown but would be happy to put a deposit down to hold the deal etc

A group revo remap at a cracking price
:grin bounce:
I’m sure I can work something out with enough interest
@BognorMotors would you consider a group but for fitted items as well ? Ie B14s etc etc. Of course after lockdown but would be happy to put a deposit down to hold the deal etc

Absolutely we’ve offered this before and it worked very well

Back