Group Buy On VTA e-grilles??

i saw someone had installed a plug behind one of the rear corner covers below a light? obv only possible with a tailgate model with the plastic cover. I'm not sure if it was a kit or they did it off their own back...cant even recall where i saw it, but seemed a good idea!

i saw someone had installed a plug behind one of the rear corner covers below a light? obv only possible with a tailgate model with the plastic cover. I'm not sure if it was a kit or they did it off their own back...cant even recall where i saw it, but seemed a good idea!

Like this.

Camper-Electric-Hook-Up-Idea.jpg

Hi, I saw the same thing as I fancy doing the same to my T6 2018 as it hides the power point altogether, Here is the you tube link that I saw the mod and the time to check when he describes the mod is 4.45 ish and his you tube channel is SpyderLEE
Good viewing as he has done some good mods etc on his camper build
Here is the link

Like this.

Thats the one!...im guessing a cheaper solution than the badge option and probably closer/easier to most peoples 'lectrics

Hi, I saw the same thing as I fancy doing the same to my T6 2018 as it hides the power point altogether, Here is the you tube link that I saw the mod and the time to check when he describes the mod is 4.45 ish and his you tube channel is SpyderLEE
Good viewing as he has done some good mods etc on his camper build

i think thats where i seen it as he looks familiar!

Yeahhh, I always said I’d do this mod, but putting the hinge on, if you get it wrong , even 1mm out, the panel will look odd, I’d rather have the badge mod:rolleyes:

Hi Callum

Thank you for your enquiry.

For a bulk order of 20 grilles we could give you a 20% discount. The retail price is currently £395 so with a 20% discount it will make it £316 per unit including VAT.

Many Thanks

Sarah

Hi Callum

Thank you for your enquiry.

For a bulk order of 20 grilles we could give you a 20% discount. The retail price is currently £395 so with a 20% discount it will make it £316 per unit including VAT.

Many Thanks

Sarah

That's a pretty decent discount :thumbsup:

Back