Ground hog day.

Dino

T6 Pro
So.
If you could go back and re order your T6 what would you add or subtract.
For me.
Add Drivers side electric slide door.
Comfort dash (for centre console)
Additional USB in glove box.
Remove. LED headlights. Only joking.

204hp engine.
But computer said no to change. Another 3 month delay on the already long 6 month delay.

204hp engine.
But computer said no to change. Another 3 month delay on the already long 6 month delay.
Thought about that one but I'm sure that would get me into trouble. My 150 is way fast enough for me. The heaviest load I have is 2 dogs and our lass.

Caravelle would have been my choice but with no vat return , no go!
There is that m8 do you pay vat on caravelles thought it was classed as a car or is it classed as a commercial.
caravelle twin electric sliders, leisure battery,factory swivels,,diesel heaters,all singing all dancing dash :D exec leather with mft
And all I would of had to of done was Hilo and multipod but I've loved doing my kombi seeing it changed from standard van to what it is now.

Auto lights and wipers, didn't realise how much I'd miss them. Also wish I ordered DAB, I didn't bother as I assumed I'd have to ditch the head unit anyway but the sound from the standard unit is so much better than the T5 so could have kept it for a while if it had DAB.

May do a Caravelle interior next year if the
bus carrys on running well. Don't need poptop or rear windows like combi look :)

Should not have ordered Sat Nav. Apart from that I think I nailed it. Mind you order process took two months as had to wait for Euro 6 for all options to be available.

Not bothered with the sat nav,

either I'm doing something wrong or it's shockingly bad, it's not found a location I've needed yet even with full post code

Electric soft close doors/tailgate.

There are lots of other things I'd like, but they are expensive for things that should be ok from the start i.e. headlights and dash.

The Vel is very high spec:
Sat Nav - we have never used it yet, keep using tom-tom.
Should have got the 130mph ACC, which has better auto braking

I learned about the factory fit satnav in our last Cali so use a good Garmin on a Brodit mount in this one. Far better. Just need to whip it off when not in use and stash the wire; which can be slightly annoying.

Back