Ground clearance before lowering?

Kingsimon2000

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hello, I've had a quick look but I can't find the standard clearance under a t32 t6.1 SWB Kombi... I'm planning on swapping out to the Koni set up with CRS with a 40mm drop and would like to know what I'm going to be able to clear without scraping the unders.. many thanks

I've got B14's on my T32, dropped 40mm from the factory height, but at the top of the B14 adjustment if that makes sense?

With 19" wheels and my ABT splitter it used to catch on just about everything if you're not very careful.

I've subsequently put on 20" wheels and it's slightly better, what splitter do you intend to fit if at all?

Maybe the new 6.1 ABT splitter is a little higher off the ground if you plan to fit one.

Just two of the times I've smashed the splitter off on kerbs, speedbumps and random potholes.

2019-09-24 07.23.37.jpg2019-11-17 10.03.53.jpg

There’s me saying it will be fine... :think smile bounce:
They sit really low don’t they the ABT splitters

I’m on 18s and on SoLow’s which is around 100mm I scraped when I had sports line splitter on with a extra lip. On 19s I was fine on 20s I was fine. Now I’ve taken the sports line off on 18s and added a maxton and I’m good on speed bumps and potholes.
The ones that get me are those short high speed bumps! But that’s the side bars it gets!

i suppose it depends on what splitter you put on..

@Insert Coin that hurts me looking at that picture of yours hanging off

@Insert Coin that hurts me looking at that picture of yours hanging off

Yeah it hurt my wallet too, last time it was only back on for a few days before I bashed it off again. :rolleyes:

It's been bonded and screwed this time, it's been on for about 2 months now and although it's been bumped it's still clinging on. :laugh:

:x3: They are mega money those ABT ones! Few days on and bashed it as well!! I’m smiling but it more a nervous smile :laugh:

I guess OP needs to let us know what splitter is going on..

40mm Should be ok on the “unders” I would have thought. I wound mine right down the other day and it was fine on the unders but the bone shake was horrible.

Hello, I've had a quick look but I can't find the standard clearance under a t32 t6.1 SWB Kombi... I'm planning on swapping out to the Koni set up with CRS with a 40mm drop and would like to know what I'm going to be able to clear without scraping the unders.. many thanks
Just got this off the net. Shows ground clearance at about 201 average
B2CB28E2-B2A3-4ECD-AD28-FA82BF8FF985.png

Thanks for all your replies... I tihnk I'm going sportline 18"s old style and possibly a splitter... I see Buggernor Motors have just gone with a plittoer on the new front. I'm off outside now with my tape to see what I'm used to with my normal car... of which I always manage to catch on kerbs.... Always at the services!

Thanks for all your replies... I tihnk I'm going sportline 18"s old style and possibly a splitter... I see Buggernor Motors have just gone with a plittoer on the new front. I'm off outside now with my tape to see what I'm used to with my normal car... of which I always manage to catch on kerbs.... Always at the services!

Hehe gotta love the spell check, Buggernor Motors :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

@BognorMotors

Good choice :thumbsup:

9 June 2020 (26).jpg

Back