Grille Trim Custom Colours

willgr

2023 T6.1 T30 LWB
VIP Member
Hi

I’m trying to decide whether to change the standard T6.1 chrome grille strips for a colour (gloss black or body-coloured seem popular) but I was wondering whether people would be willing to share photos of their coloured grille ‘streamers’? - Front photos would be ideal to show the contrast between body colour, grille and trim.

Thanks!

Hi

I’m trying to decide whether to change the standard T6.1 chrome grille strips for a colour (gloss black or body-coloured seem popular) but I was wondering whether people would be willing to share photos of their coloured grille ‘streamers’? - Front photos would be ideal to show the contrast between body colour, grille and trim.

Thanks!
What colour van do you have?

Ravenna Blue… and so far it’s either blue or black! Wondering what a copper bronze stripe would look like though
Hmmm, not a neutral colour, which limits your choices to a certain extent. Other than blue or black, I've seen red and turquoise streamers on a Ravenna blue van (sorry, can't offer any pics). Not keen on red personally, but I think turquoise works well, though I really like your idea of copper/bronze.

Hmmm, not a neutral colour, which limits your choices to a certain extent. Other than blue or black, I've seen red and turquoise streamers on a Ravenna blue van (sorry, can't offer any pics). Not keen on red personally, but I think turquoise works well, though I really like your idea of copper/bronze.
Agree, it’s not neutral, but there are so many grey vans out there now (they look great btw!) that I fancied something different.

Reactions: Bav
Ravenna Blue… and so far it’s either blue or black! Wondering what a copper bronze stripe would look like though
I've got the same conundrum with our own ravenna blue van.

Would love to see how the bronze would look.

I've trawled Autorader looking at numerous adverts . Black and blue are the most common, but yellow appears to becoming more popular.

Orange is a complementary colour to blue, but I'm not sure it would work. :thumbsdown:

Back