For Sale Dometic Grill

Sabre

VIP Member
T6 Legend
I have an almost new Dometic Grill for sale. I only used it once, which is why its in good condition, but also why its now not in the van. It is about 4 years since it was installed but removed summer 2022.
Very clean, but installation scrapes on the insulation, which have been covered with metallic tape which wont affect the operation.
make me a reasonable offer and its yours. Collection, would prefer not to post as there isnt a box.PXL_20220414_173802235.jpgPXL_20220414_173838327.jpg

PXL_20220414_174023427.jpg

@Sabre I would be interested to see how you have tidied up the space left from where it was?

I am thinking of removing mine.

I've turned it into a wine drawer. Still waiting on doors but made a deep draw for vino with a top tray fro cutlery and other stuff :thumbsup:

That's not helping me to sell this excellent built in grill, Chris, that makes excellent cheese on toast and can double as a basic oven...
Hardly used, and spotlessly clean.
Offers open before it too goes into the bin.

That's not helping me to sell this excellent built in grill, Chris, that makes excellent cheese on toast and can double as a basic oven...
Hardly used, and spotlessly clean.
Offers open before it too goes into the bin.
I’d contemplate having it, as a spare for mine, rather than you chuck it!

:laugh:

You’d be surprised. My door magnets are crap and are going rusty, and sometimes the door flings open on RH bends!

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Back