Grille Decals Strips

Bath7

Has anybody fitted any grill decal strips and happy with the outcome? Or will they need to be painted? Please attach photos and links if you can help

I just fitted new replacement coloured grill inserts.

I had them fitted and bought from Vanstyle on fleabay, just removed them after 2.1/2 years as a few of them were starting to discolour.

easy to fit and remove.

FDC7D27C-5DF6-41A7-B8CC-2DFDEBE2CA5D.jpeg

has anyone found any gloss/matt black ones?? (to replace the chrome)
- or is this a silly question and the chrome is removable!?

cheers guys

I had them fitted and bought from Vanstyle on fleabay, just removed them after 2.1/2 years as a few of them were starting to discolour.

easy to fit and remove.

View attachment 62284
Hi JimVee are the grill strips stick on or clip on? All mine are chrome covered but thinking of taking them off and just having the matt black underneath showing :) Thanks

I just used a very small flat head screwdriver, a trim tool would be handy tho if you have one, the unclip very easy

Good stuff ill have a play with them tomorrow - Give me something to do :) thanks
It looks like you have a start line front end. This means that the top two strips on the top grill are wrapped in chrome but the third is the factory chrome. You’ll need to get some matt black vinyl to cover that otherwise you’ll see the clip holes. The strips on the lower grill should also be wrapped.

It looks like you have a start line front end. This means that the top two strips on the top grill are wrapped in chrome but the third is the factory chrome. You’ll need to get some matt black vinyl to cover that otherwise you’ll see the clip holes. The strips on the lower grill should also be wrapped.
My plan was to take the top 2 off on the top grille and leave the bottom one on which lines up with headlights, and are the bottom grill all clipped on like Bath7 mentioned (any clip holes in bottom grill??)
cheers

My plan was to take the top 2 off on the top grille and leave the bottom one on which lines up with headlights, and are the bottom grill all clipped on like Bath7 mentioned (any clip holes in bottom grill??)
cheers
No, they’ll be wrapped, so no clip holes. :thumbsup:

Hi JimVee are the grill strips stick on or clip on? All mine are chrome covered but thinking of taking them off and just having the matt black underneath showing :) Thanks

sorry for the delay in replying, they stick on mate. It’s like a serious jelly type glue once you peel the cover off. Good quality sticky stuff though and no problem in jet washes.

sorry for the delay in replying, they stick on mate. It’s like a serious jelly type glue once you peel the cover off. Good quality sticky stuff though and no problem in jet washes.
Hi thanks for replying once they’re off is that glue easy enough to get off, as mentioned I only want the top 2
Off on the top grille and all the bottom ones off ;-)

Yes mate, most of it comes off when you remove the coloured bar. I then used my thumb to rub the remainder off altho you could use a hairdryer to help.

Back