My Grey T6 Kombi

B19DRG

VW Main Dealer
T6 Guru
Hi all , well one week in with my new van and just got back from a 100 miles in it and I gotta say I’m completely smitten! It’s just such a great bit of kit and it’s every thing I could have wanted and more.

Few things I’m excited about now , getting to slidepods 4th December for full line out and leisure electrics , my new snow foam cannon arriving and fitting my world of carbon rear bumper protector.

I need to do something with the audio though as the standard system lacks punch and clarity but apart from that I’m over the moon , more pics to come once detailed properly and autoglym life shine applied at the weekend

8183A11E-F13C-4A87-9974-C7016140685F.jpeg

427960ED-14FD-4287-A951-2864539BA290.jpeg

Nice.......Is that a T30 or T32 lowered? Reason I ask is I have a T30 Kombi on order with 18’ Sportlines & when I’ve seen pictures the T30 seem to sit higher.

Nice.......Is that a T30 or T32 lowered? Reason I ask is I have a T30 Kombi on order with 18’ Sportlines & when I’ve seen pictures the T30 seem to sit higher.
T30 lowered , very happy with how it sits

Thought so I'm sure I saw your van that day being polished. I remember the wheels and the led headlights. I picked up mine that morning

Love it just regret not going for led headlights. Always assumed I could upgrade in future but turns out you can't unless you pay ridiculous amounts for retro fit

I really rate the carbon bumper protector. I got a genuine one, and against my Black paint they do disappear somewhat, but it's perfect for us climbing in and out of the van to get our work kit out, and doesn't have a scratch on it yet.
As for the LED headlights, I hate to say it, but they are well worth the money.

Did you buy the sportlines from the dealer? Just wondering if they still sell the old style ones.

Did you buy the sportlines from the dealer? Just wondering if they still sell the old style ones.
No I asked everywhere to get a set these came from Tamara wheels in Plymouth I think there a great wheel but really want the oz Dakar in 20” but want to keep warranty !

Back