Green (but Maybe Yellow ?)

Dave F

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I don’t own it yet but had a call from dealer today to have a look at this van. Is fully loaded and it look fantastic. Just need to convince my wife that we need a new camper.

32723C64-D853-45EE-9C21-CCA50EF63D6D.jpeg

4E4844A2-956A-4538-9B85-02D3485DF63A.jpeg

Is that a genuine Edition @Dave F?
It’s just a standard highline but with a massive amount of extras. Spoiler in gloss black. Front spoiler, comfort dash, heated seats, power latching doors, cab carpet, sat nav, electric tail gate. DSG 204, and a lot more. It’s going to be managers car then going up for sale in 6 months. This is where if I can convince my wife I step in.

I'd get them to swop the wheels to black sportlines .....then drop it on b14s ...love the colour
I wish my wife could see what we can. I have 6 months to work on her before it’s up for sale.

@Dave F ...... you can justify that purchase on the headlight upgrade alone Dave :D

Awesome spec and wild colour. It's a must have :thumbsup: ....... try and talk them out of running it for 6 months as a dealer car, you want it now, shiny and new :inlove:

@Dave F ...... you can justify that purchase on the headlight upgrade alone Dave :D

Awesome spec and wild colour. It's a must have :thumbsup: ....... try and talk them out of running it for 6 months as a dealer car, you want it now, shiny and new :inlove:
I agree but I would need the discount to afford it and also to then convert it. ££££

I wish my wife could see what we can. I have 6 months to work on her before it’s up for sale.

Judging by how fast they sell the management vehicles due to the spec and price, i'd suggest you have half that timescale mate, so i'd be either carrying out some unbelievable pampering, or some sort of subliminal messages. (although you might not be any good at that, because I still cannot work out what the colour Green is to do with this thread)

Try starting with a discrete problem your current van, that's causing you to worry just a little, and carry out a lot of research in the evenings, but that kind of research that makes it obvious that you are really 'hoping' it's not what seems to be suggested from that research, because that small issue develops into a bigger one that can cost a lot of money to fix.

The trick is to turn things around so it's the wife that suggests maybe looking at changing (as if all us guys didn't already know that anyway)

Failing that, drop her off at the furthest services, and pick up a new wife, and just pretend nothings any different :whistle:

Amazing looking van!
To be honest the photos don’t do it full justice.
When I was in the manager told me he was at a conference with vw and was told that there is a facelift T6 on the way?. So kind of puts buying a new one up in the air untill I find when it is out if at all.

Only 2 years until I get a facelift then - I have a feelin it will look good.

The next one will have the top half wrapped - wont be making the same mistake twice lol

It’s only Money !! Get it spent and be happy the colours sick ( great in young folks terms )

Well it’s all over☹️. My other half won’t be convinced that we need it so I have had to face the fact that I won’t own this van. In the flip side to put a smile back on my face she has agreed to me getting the extra parts to match the glove box ie air vents clock surround and also a upgrade head unit. Just need to look at which unit to go for.

Back