VGC Vehicle Glass Company

Cham13

Hi all, I just wanted to share this with you. I've recently purchased a full window kit for my T6. After quite a bit of research, weighing up the pro's and cons of price, quality etc...I opted for VGC (Vehicle Glass Co.).

The service, advice and product was spot on. Not the cheapest on the market but I'm really happy with the end results.

The only thing I would mention, is get some Valium down you before you start cutting holes in your van, it certainly gets the heart pumping and the hands shaking!!

I have VGC flush sliders and love them. I always buy good quality infrastructure as they are there for life. Buy cheap buy twice....

I have 2 VGC flush sliders, no problem with leaks, been on approx 12 months. Sorry to hear you have issues.

The best fitting glass and service we have come across is from vehicle glass company @VGC Ltd
Thats interesting, thanks. I'm looking for glass now, I've just had a look at their website, their Privacy seems a bit darker than most, however their slider windows are a bit on the pricy side, are they worth it?

Thats interesting, thanks. I'm looking for glass now, I've just had a look at their website, their Privacy seems a bit darker than most, however their slider windows are a bit on the pricy side, are they worth it?
I thought it interesting too! When you consider how many vans @Absolut5 sees and strips down to do his magic….that is high praise indeed!!! (Particularly as the Absolut5 team are renowned for their “you wouldn’t even know we’ve been here” workmanship!)

their slider windows are a bit on the pricy side, are they worth it?
I have got @VGC Ltd windows and I’m happy with them:
VGC here. Had them fitted three years ago and have only seen water ingress twice - once when the front-end was parked up on ramps during the water-tank install and the other time post-jet wash when the window had been opened and subsequently closed but with lots of dust between the seal and the glass.
View attachment 121519View attachment 121520View attachment 121521View attachment 121522View attachment 121523
Let me know if you need measurements / more photos etc.

yes they maybe slightly more, but you get what you pay for, we use them because they fit the contours, and have no flat edges on there corners unlike a certain brand that is cheaper

yes they maybe slightly more, but you get what you pay for, we use them because they fit the contours, and have no flat edges on there corners unlike a certain brand that is cheaper
Yes, but £399 +VAT for flush sliders is almost OEM money. :eek:

Have you used Leisure vehicle windows?

Thanks

I have got @VGC Ltd windows and I’m happy with them:
Thanks. I'm struggling to justify best part of £1k plus fitting for 2 slider windows that might leak. Looks like its just the fixed version for me.

Yes, but £399 +VAT for flush sliders is almost OEM money. :eek:

Have you used Leisure vehicle windows?

Thanks
I agree their flush ones are expensive , and were the first ones available … prices have increased lately..

no I haven’t used leisure vehicle windows

Back