Great job, Great Service

gcoops

Thinking about having all your plastic painted? And at the same time having a new front and back spoiler painted and fitted? I did!
And I was delighted to make the journey to REO Motors, Oadby, 0116 271 3088 up in Leicester who did a cracking job on my van. Really nice blokes who want to impress and do a proper job. Great attention to detail and 1st class service. Anything else I think I need doing, I will be calling Rob and Imran at REO Motors. I am delighted with the work they done for me. Of course I owe a huge thanks to a T6forum member Tourershine who passed me onto the guys, and I am ever so grateful. Many thanks all.:thumbsup:

Also a huge fan of the guys and more importantly the work ethic at REO. I've been using them for years now, and they do all my own and all my business bodywork. Rob the owner is old school and there's zero compromise for the quality of work that come out of this bodyshop.
It always amazes me that for a business that has no website, or social media connections, that they often have some of the rarest and most exotic vehicles i've ever seen. I think a lot of classic car and modern supercar owners, or even the odd picky T6 owner like myself, like the discreet nature of this fast vanishing kind of business, where if a job is going to be done, it has to be done correctly, or not at all.

Back