Great British Camp-out - 04.04.20

as it doesn't look like we'll be allowed on a campsite for several months I am really hoping there will be another "Great British Campout" ?? , at least we would get to sleep in our vans and also money gets raised for charity

as it doesn't look like we'll be allowed on a campsite for several months I am really hoping there will be another "Great British Campout" ?? , at least we would get to sleep in our vans and also money gets raised for charity

There has been one nearly every weekend on the facebook group. The next big one is next weekend for VE day.
:)

Aw, that's a shame that you have missed out. It's been great fun. Do you do any other social media?? They might be on there

They have stickers for your van and flags, t-shirts, hoodies and all sorts. Have raised over £160k for NHS Charities so far.
:D

Aw, that's a shame that you have missed out. It's been great fun. Do you do any other social media?? They might be on there

They have stickers for your van and flags, t-shirts, hoodies and all sorts. Have raised over £160k for NHS Charities so far.
:D
i have since found out that i can look at that event on facebook with re joining , at least this means I can see what dates these events are, I did used to be on facebook but after splitting up with my pyscho ex wife in 2012 I came off it and have never been back on it ..lol :grin bounce:

Back