GPS Tracker, self fit....any good?

It may need to be mounted in a different location depending on how many sats it gets. See how it goes.
when it’s “moving” is acc on(according to the app)?
Yes...moving now and ACC is OFF,Disarm...same as when Stop.

Did you get the little leaflet that was in the box? Has it been set up with your phone (I'm guessing it has since you can talk to it) and password?
IMG_20200822_131131.jpgIMG_20210220_105250.jpgIMG_20210220_105303.jpg
I keep these pics on my phone and just copy and paste the text messages from message memory on the phone

Ok, that’s good so it’s not getting a acc signal and thinking it’s moving.
It must be not getting a good gps signal. It needs four sats minimum for an accurate position.

Which one did you get? The mv720 or 730?

for a google link text the sim “where” and it will send a link back.
'Where'...of course...should :fast rofl: of known....It is the 730.
Been in to commands and scrolled to Auto Arm by ACC..and this is set to 'on'.

You may want to turn off auto arm by acc. That means you have to turn off the arming when you use it. Else you’ll be getting alerts all the time when you forget to disable it.

The other option is to put a little hidden switch in the wire that feeds the acc sense wire so you can disable it whenever you get in the van befire turning on the ignition.

The other option is to put a little hidden switch in the wire that feeds the acc sense wire so you can disable it whenever you get in the van befire turning on the ignition.
Nuiicceee !!
I tapped into my acc for my crash cam, good idea with switchable acc.

Did you get the little leaflet that was in the box? Has it been set up with your phone (I'm guessing it has since you can talk to it) and password?
View attachment 105287View attachment 105288View attachment 105289
I keep these pics on my phone and just copy and paste the text messages from message memory on the phone
Good point...if all else fails...'look at the instructions'!!!
So looking at the instructions....I need to send the APN name to configure the APN....what is that?o_O

“admin123456 0044(your mobile number)” e.g. admin123456 0044771234456789

“Password123456 (new passcode for the admin account don’t loose this number)” e.g. password123456 654321

Your sim is with giffgaff so
apn(your admin passcode) giffgaff.com e.g. apn654321 giffgaff.com

apnuser(your admin passcode) giffgaff e.g. apnuser654321 giffgaff

Maybe worth doing these

tow0 -disables tow alarm
auto0 -disabled acc auto arm
upload(admin password) 60 e.g. upload654321 60 -this makes it upload every 60 Seconds change the value for more or less uploads.
hope this helps

OMG...Awesome!! :)Thank you soo much...they are talking !! Brilliant..what would I do without this Forum!!??
The switch sounds like a good shout....
Thanks again guys...my brain hurts now!! :eek: :think smile bounce:

Haha. Pulling your leg.
On this image below mine is in gps mode.
19% signal strength
6 gps sats and 0 glosnass sats. You won’t get any bds sats. If you do you’re in China!
86181595-9275-4BFD-A59D-D9861AEBC058.jpeg

Back