Moron parking of the week award goes to...

Was at a restaurant earlier in my LWB, total pain in the backside. Luckily had my folks with me and their disabled badges - that does mean I can park across two disabled bays doesn’t it? ;)

Last edited:
What annoys me is when you park right at the back of Sainsburys with acres of empty spaces around you and when you get back someone is parked next to you :mad:

I won't even get out the T6 if we have to go shopping in it - fortunately, the wife understands my reluctance to leave it in a car park where I can't see it.

Last edited:
I won't even get out the T6 if we have to go shopping in it - fortunately, the wife understands my reluctance to leave it in a car park where I can't see it.
My wife laughed in recognition when I read her this post. “We know that one....” she said! :rofl:

A lwb is a piece of p!ss to park compared with a xlwb Crafter. They are hard work in a car park, and need a double length bay.
I can see why someone would take two bays, but two disabled bays, the guys needs a punch.

You may not know the full set of circumstances...
He may have had a curry the night before and needed an emergency clear out!!
If not, I do agree it's very, very, very bad inconsiderate parking, and I do like your full list of expletives!!

About four hours . It was quite funny really, I couldn't open the trail gate and step back without sitting on the bonnet. I took the picture in the dark but it was light when parked. Lesson learnt on my part, traffic cone needed

By be the way, beautiful place to go, so close to the sea and sand, toilets only with a nice shop that cooks breakfast. I thought £40 was a little steep though, is that expensive ?

He seems to have dropped below the wife’s that will do approach to parking for the increasingly common abandoned/broken down vehicle approach!

£40 does seem a little expensive if there’s no showers and no EHU but prices seem to have gone through the roof at loads of sites now. I get shocked when only charged £20 a night now and start wondering what’s wrong

Back