Moron parking of the week award goes to...

Ah, think that might've been me.

It was my dad's Alfasud, if you ever wanted to know.

That would be a big coincidence if it was you. It happened in Somerset, and the Volvo was a mustard yellow colour.

Pete

:) I know what you mean..
Did you wait for their return and ask them?

Na my wife sent me the pics, if I was there I’d give the drivers side door handle a shitler

I've noticed that, if you park in a supermarked carpark away from everyone on your own, some idiot always comes and parks next door to you raather that park in one space away :mad:

Done the same in my local Morrisons, came back to find a learner driver (complete with "professional" instructor) learning to bay park in the space next to me!! There were literally hundreds of others free but no!!! :mad:

I've noticed that, if you park in a supermarked carpark away from everyone on your own, some idiot always comes and parks next door to you raather that park in one space away :mad:
I suspect they see your nice van and say to themselves "Hmm he cares for his vehicle not likely to bash mine so that's once side of my car safe" :)

I'd have folded their mirror in at least just to show the space was to small. My local Morrisons has 7 super large bays not disabled or mother and child just very big bays. The only way you can get in one is if you happen to arrive as someone is backing out. Shows there's plenty of us that care about our motors. And respect other people's!.
I had an experience years ago at Manchester airport. I'd booked a parking spot at the airport but on arrival was told there was no spaces and they were taking my car 4 miles away. Nothing I could do about it as we were flying out. I had to draw a picture if the fuel gauge and record the mileage on an envelope then give my keys in. On returning a minibus drive us round a park where we had to point out our cars, when I got off he wanted me to sign the Same envelope to say the car was ok.i obviously told him no chance until inspect it. He then started on about how it was fine etc. etc. I ignored him. Someone on the bus shouted out you'll have to wait for me too mate. He wasn't happy.
We pay a lot of our hard earned money for these motor's, I don't care if other people don't care about theirs but they should respect other people's property.
Oohh that feels better...going for a lay down now.

Quick question is it possible to have a hitch fitted without the electrics. I would only ever use it to maybe connect a bike reckon on there too carry a bag or similar. Would never cube my lights

Quick question is it possible to have a hitch fitted without the electrics. I would only ever use it to maybe connect a bike reckon on there too carry a bag or similar. Would never cube my lights
From a mechanical point of view absolutely no reason why not.

I fitted a us style 2” receiver hitch to my Touareg and manufactured a step for it to reach the roof tent.
9B1F2ED1-629B-4895-ADFF-CFA52731DA33.jpeg 62802186-93CC-4E5F-B8AB-513DA9C92B03.jpeg

Took the young ‘un and his mate for a Maccie D’s this afternoon at Jct 29A M1, Duckmanton and came across a fellow T6er looking after his pride and joy.

Gotta respect his parking?

9532B744-5C42-45A6-9DB2-2709254972E9.jpeg

Anyone on here?

Last edited:
Listen. . . Us LWBsers need extra room... give him a break.

Jokeing aside . . . . Having a LWB van can cause issues in MCdees or any other carpark.

Sometimes that standard marked out bay is just not long enough.

Many times I've been over hanging at the back or front just trying to squeeze in.

Back