Gotta Respect The Parking?

moomin-j

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Took the young ‘un and his mate for a Maccie D’s this afternoon at Jct 29A M1, Duckmanton and came across a fellow T6er looking after his pride and joy.

Gotta respect his parking?

9532B744-5C42-45A6-9DB2-2709254972E9.jpeg

Anyone on here?

Last edited:

Dellmassive

204 T32 DSG LWB SPORTLINE PV MY18
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Listen. . . Us LWBsers need extra room... give him a break.

Jokeing aside . . . . Having a LWB van can cause issues in MCdees or any other carpark.

Sometimes that standard marked out bay is just not long enough.

Many times I've been over hanging at the back or front just trying to squeeze in.

czmate1999

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Was at a restaurant earlier in my LWB, total pain in the backside. Luckily had my folks with me and their disabled badges - that does mean I can park across two disabled bays doesn’t it? ;)

Last edited:

moomin-j

VIP Member
T6 Guru
What annoys me is when you park right at the back of Sainsburys with acres of empty spaces around you and when you get back someone is parked next to you :mad:
I won't even get out the T6 if we have to go shopping in it - fortunately, the wife understands my reluctance to leave it in a car park where I can't see it.

Last edited:

Spaghetti

Blackberry Highline Camper.
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I won't even get out the T6 if we have to go shopping in it - fortunately, the wife understands my reluctance to leave it in a car park where I can't see it.
My wife laughed in recognition when I read her this post. “We know that one....” she said! :rofl:

Neil Nicholls

T6 Pro
A lwb is a piece of p!ss to park compared with a xlwb Crafter. They are hard work in a car park, and need a double length bay.
I can see why someone would take two bays, but two disabled bays, the guys needs a punch.

moomin-j

VIP Member
T6 Guru
You may not know the full set of circumstances...
He may have had a curry the night before and needed an emergency clear out!!
If not, I do agree it's very, very, very bad inconsiderate parking, and I do like your full list of expletives!!