Got my new van today:

I watched a neighbour fit one he made such a good sticking with it drilling into his drive I waited eagerly for home to finish before commending him for not breaking his block paving and then reminded him that they are only bedded on sand, whilst wobbling it
I saw someone putting one into his “season parking” space at the train station - also on block paving - right next to a taxi rank! Told him how it wouldn’t work for the same reason! “Don’t worry, I’m going to use cement putting the blocks back in!” Realising that I was observing Darwin in action, I left him to it! Two days later he had a lovely neat pothole in his expensive parking space!

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
I live in Bedford: I put the post in because I had a discussion with the insurance company ( caravan and motorhome club) about where I am going to store/park it: the van is now our only vehicle - also got a wheel clamp - I also put on an Vodafone S5 connect and protect Tracker - so should be safe now.
Congrats Alan. Van Looks Good :thumbsup:

In addition to all the security, can I also recommend a Ghost immobiliser? The scrotes are used to dismantling mechanical items and ripping out GPS trackers within no time, but if they cannot start it, they are not going too far.

The Ghost is a small penny size transponder that is hidden on your van and it interrupts the signal between the key fob and the control until until you press a key-code using buttons on the steering. The Ghost will help when away from your home as well.

Back