I agree thats a nice looking thing and i dont usually like the sportline but warming to it especially when it looks this good!.

Momo Revenge wheels by any chance?

I'm getting 18" versions 21st March along with shrunken springs and guessing your wheels are 20s, keep getting all conflicted and blowing hot and cold every time I see the different wheels being run by forum members, the 18s are from my steady Eddie side to avoid a too crashy ride but 20s do fill those cavernous T6 wheel arches nicely....decisions.:(

Momo Revenge wheels by any chance?

I'm getting 18" versions 21st March along with shrunken springs and guessing your wheels are 20s, keep getting all conflicted and blowing hot and cold every time I see the different wheels being run by forum members, the 18s are from my steady Eddie side to avoid a too crashy ride but 20s do fill those cavernous T6 wheel arches nicely....decisions.:(

Yes mate they are the Momo revenge wheels lol.
They do fill the arches really nice.
The 18” are nice and will still look good as well.
Bet you can’t wait to pick them up and put them on. :)

I'm way too close to drawing a pension to get this excited:thumbsup: so far I've waited a month but it feels a lot longer, van here is a Redline conversion also but chestnut brown so dark and shiny and needs bling!

Lol I bet it does mate must feel like years lol.
I know how you feel I order my van last Monday and they said I’d have to wait until Friday to pick it up and felt like a month haha.

Back