ThreeBridgeT6

LWB 204 DSG
VIP Member
T6 Guru
I'm a proper member now! (At least - I think that's what the wife said!:confused::uh run:) I've been here since March, when my quest for a camper began, and have stuck my oar into quite a lot of threads already, but now I've finally got a van, I'm fully qualified. If anyone's struggling to sleep you can find all the background to our sourcing a van and choosing a converter here:How it all began....

We finally collected it a couple of weeks ago and took it straight up to the Lake District the next day. No careful testing and bedding in, just 250 miles up the M6, followed by loads of touring round this fabulous (albeit absolutely RAMMED!) part of the country. I never managed to establish whether this was due to COVID keeping us all in the UK this year or if it's just always this busy in the summer, but nevertheless, it was fabulous, and I can't wait to go back.

As well as this being an opportunity to show off my pride and joy, I'd also like to use it as a way of saying thanks to a few people on here who have helped me on my journey, not least Oli at @BognorMotors who was able to supply my Judd T311R wheel and tyre package a lot quicker than other suppliers, and also to Steve at @CRS Performance who gave of his knowledge and advice to my converter (Three Bridge in Milton Keynes) to get the best suspension set up. Thanks both.

The full low down is as follows:

Indium Grey T30 Highline 204 DSG LWB panel van (tailgate)
Factory LEDs, rear camera, park assist, twin swivel seats, cab carpets, power latch slider, folding mirrors, heated front/rear screen inc wash wipe, Discover Media sat-nav system.

My T61.JPGMy T62.JPGMy T63.JPGMy T64.JPG

Due to COVID, the van sat for three months in a compound in Surrey, before finding its way over to Three Bridge Campers in Milton Keynes, who then started to cut holes in it...

PHOTO-2020-06-19-09-58-15.jpgPHOTO-2020-06-19-09-59-26.jpgIMG_7924.JPG

It now has :
Reimo Easyfit pop top with open sky canvas
Reimo 3000 LWB bonded rail system bed
Twin 100Ah lithium leisure batteries, Votronic 60/40 triple charge, Votronic 3000w inverter, mains hook up, 250W solar panel
Webasto Thermo Top Evo heating/water heater including shower control/outlet and underbody water tank
Three Bridge 'Tourer Curve' furniture
Miele combination oven/grill/microwave oven
Indesit 2 ring induction hob
Simarine data display linked to battery management system
Waeco CRX50 compressor refrigerator
Thule LWB 4900 awning & multirail
LED lighting and upgraded audio system
Thinkware Q800 Pro front/rear dash cams
Tracker/Ghost
Full custom leather, custom headlining design
Judd T311R 19" Gloss Titanium 9.5J ET35 all round
Koni Sport/H&R ARB suspension (approx 40mm drop)
Maxton splitter

And now it looks like this....

FF9D33A1-A03B-4BDC-BDEB-5A35DEAE1854.jpeg23D14D84-F258-4D6B-ABA6-A87A4242F6D3.jpeg26881511-32E7-4F7C-B501-EBD40463F284.jpeg0CB99B96-1A6F-4596-9C70-DC011C46DAC9.jpeg0F272F9C-3F7D-44D6-8BCB-8D56E4F0866A.jpeg46833B24-F385-455B-8F0B-23AB00C7683D.jpeg

I'll be posting in all the other groups now too, and waving at you all - much to the wife's embarrassment !!

Nice, i can assure you it's not normally like that here, Covid has sent it nuts :laugh:
I suspected as much @Rislar. It was quite a baptism driving and parking a LWB T6 around some of the lanes and car parks after being used to a family car. Parking was very much at a premium everywhere we went, and I had to masquerade as a coach in Grasmere car park as coach tours aren't happening at the moment and there were already two T6s and a T5 in them! Paid and displayed and no problem, as I think the parking vultures were probably too busy ticketing the numpties that were parking in the most ludicrous places and causing chaos. Ambleside was a mess!

Back