Gone In For Conversion

Gwyn

VIP Member
T6 Pro
The van’s gone in for a conversion, have ordered a pop top, sink, hob, rib bead, hook up etc.. all the standard stuff
Is there anything you wish you’d of had done but didn’t think about at the time ?

You haven’t mentioned a fridge - best thing we have.

Plenty of USB power outlets, situated where they can be used when you are sat in the van at night.

Pete

Second on the USB points! Also checking the mattress side of the bed is not too firm.
Looking forward to some photos!

Second on the USB points! Also checking the mattress side of the bed is not too firm.
Looking forward to some photos!
It’s going to be a good few weeks before it’s finished ☹️

Yep usb and twelve volt socket always seem to be handy at the front but they get in the way / I want more out of the way for tv etc so going back in.

Going to get them to put a few extra USB points (as your all suggesting)
Fridge and awning rail included in the build
Ejector seat for the misses! (as suggested by Lone Wolf ) if only they were commercially available, will have to get in touch with Q

Have you got a drawer above your fridge? Most seem to have but the drawer should be below the fridge imo. This is because you have to get on your hands and knees to get stuff out of the fridge. If the fridge is raised above the drawer you wouldn't need to do this. That's the only thing i wish I'd have changed.

I'd also recommend a night heater.

A wine Fridge in the back! Our van, which we purchased converted has a wine fridge / cooler fitted in the back accessible through the tail gate. Its mega! chuck in the bottles of fizz and turn up the fridge and by the time we get to the destination its well cold and immediately drinkable. Also its not taking up room in the fridge in the back, so you can get plenty of food in.
dunno who makes it but it holds 7 or 8 bottles.
:p

A wine Fridge in the back! Our van, which we purchased converted has a wine fridge / cooler fitted in the back accessible through the tail gate. Its mega! chuck in the bottles of fizz and turn up the fridge and by the time we get to the destination its well cold and immediately drinkable. Also its not taking up room in the fridge in the back, so you can get plenty of food in.
dunno who makes it but it holds 7 or 8 bottles.
:p
Photos?

Nice looking van and conversion. What interior strip lights have you had fitted?

Back