Team Mojave Beige

Thats it..Job Done (for now)
Lets go camping.
Another one for Team Mojave.
Its been a long winter working in the garage but now its ready to roll. The cuts & bruises are healing up nicely & the swear box has enough cash in to pay for a tank or two of diesel. Look out Anglesey & Snowdonia I'm on my way...& probably Scotland too.

20180418_195243.jpg

Last purchase... so I told the wife
Vango Airbeam Awning so no excuse for not taking everything including the kitchen sink.
But secretly would like a
Waeco Compressor Fridge ..
because after all this is going to be the hottest summer on record
So give us a wave any of you fellow T6'rs if your out & about on the A55.

Not a problem, work stupid hours most days, cross at 6:30am and 19:00pm.

Had a shock last bank holiday on the way home, joined the A55 from the short Llanfairfechan on slip, usually a couple of cars passing, but was stacked with cars and caravans, almost rear ended a women driver who was stopped at the end of the slip road :eek:

Yes we do get our fair share of numpties driving our roads.
Know the piece of road you mentioned not a particularly long
acceleration lane. Just annoys me when someone tries to join at 30mph. Wagon drivers dont have much chance when they are motoring along there at 60+

Sorry a bit to the convo as a newvie but our Mojave beige van is called tungsten silver officially for golfs as no one liked beige! Best colour by a mile and even has a pink sheen in the sun too!
Yep totally agree , best colour choice. The number of people that comment on the colour is amazing.
"Keep that shine on the paint and the smile on your face will be there to be seen"

Cool. Don't get me started on engines! We've got the 2.0tdi 102 which post conversion is a little under powered and will get chipped aft warranty to 165. Didn't fancy paying the extra £2.5k for the 150!

Cool. Don't get me started on engines! We've got the 2.0tdi 102 which post conversion is a little under powered and will get chipped aft warranty to 165. Didn't fancy paying the extra £2.5k for the 150!
I know, VW certainly know how to increase the costs to us; with little costs to them.
The V6 makes our 204BiTDI feel asthmatic?, I'm so close to booking in at Revo for an extra 40bhp &100NM
Who will you get to chip/re-map your Van?

Back