Team Mojave Beige

Oddly enough I just mentioned in another thread yesterday that I thought white over mojave would be a good colour combo. Not sure whether just having the roof top done would do much though, this ain't no mini :D

There are quite a few Gen6 white over mojave images from the continent, but that is too much for me.
I know plenty have just the roof panel sprayed/wrapped "Black" which looks really good on some colours {a bit like the edition 30)
th-2.jpeg

but the roof white & wheels & mirrors (maybe just the underside part of the mirrors in white)
Body mojave

Yes first one. Can't believe the amount of options to make your van your own, not sure bank manager going to be happy but will take our time, first thing lowering I think as the ride rolls a bit.

Vanstyle do lots and lots.
Have you read comments on this forum regarding lowering options?

I have read a few and H&R seem to come out well, do you have different thoughts?
No not at all, I once had eibach -30mm springs on a VW T5, the ride was crash, but that was a different van.
The love affair on this forum is with the Coilovers B14 from Bilstein generally, never tried them myself but plenty have.
Lot and Lots of info on the "Suspension "section of this forum
Any other Mods planned in the future?

Jed will probably become a full camper next year when I retire. Got a weekend away at end of the month in a T6 hire camper just to confirm that this is the way we wish to go.
Seen lots of positive comments about the B14's but bit rich for me at the present time.

Jed will probably become a full camper next year when I retire. Got a weekend away at end of the month in a T6 hire camper just to confirm that this is the way we wish to go.
Seen lots of positive comments about the B14's but bit rich for me at the present time.
The forum is full of lots of absolutely brilliant ways to empty you pockets:):):):)
What is the load rating of Jed, T28?T30?

He's T32 DSG Bi turbo 180.
I have to stop myself reading as more and more getting added to the list. Just read some more about the B14's and I am thinking maybe I'll hang on a bit and save for these, man I am going to be skint forever. Hope I don't get fed up with baked beans.......

He's T32 DSG Bi turbo 180.
I have to stop myself reading as more and more getting added to the list. Just read some more about the B14's and I am thinking maybe I'll hang on a bit and save for these, man I am going to be skint forever. Hope I don't get fed up with baked beans.......
You got lots of capacity and options there!
If you go the camper route do you have a convertor in mind yet?

Yeah looking a few, new wave, uberbus, Celtic, Exploria and a couple of others. Going to Busfest next weekend to check out some of these companies work and maybe see others to make my choices even harder....

I placed my order over a week ago for a T32 T6 204 4 motion in Mojave but still have no build date for it yet ☹ However am a complete beginner so gives me plenty of time to read all your advice

A big Welcome
VW really does know how to get us all on the upgrade/options path;)
Congrats on ordering the best Van in the world :thumbsup:

Back