Team Mojave Beige

Hi to everyone at Team Mojave!
Today I have ordered:
Kombi Highline SWB DSG 150PS. Comfort Dash, Heated Seats, Folding Mirrors, Front Parking Sensors, Power Latching, LED Front and Rear Lights. Mojave Beige of course!
Now just got to wait four months, but excited nevertheless!
UPDATE! Bored waiting so I decided to add a few more extras: Colour coded dash, towbar preparation, additional dust seals, rear view camera in addition to front and rear parking sensors, easy access rear seat (although this will be for sale as soon as the van goes for conversion!). It's been promised for 1st September so fingers crossed.

UPDATE! Bored waiting so I decided to add a few more extras: Colour coded dash, towbar preparation, additional dust seals, rear view camera in addition to front and rear parking sensors, easy access rear seat (although this will be for sale as soon as the van goes for conversion!). It's been promised for 1st September so fingers crossed.
This is VW's master plan, after a while of waiting, the spec sheet grows:thumbsup::thumbsup:, we ended up with an electric drivers seat that wasn't in the original deal. The Mrs still hasn't noticed after 10 months! shhhhhhhhh:speechless::speechless::speechless:

IMG_6411.JPG

Team Mojave way up north. Top one is at Shieldag just south of Torridon and bottom is ever further north at Gareloch.

Spotted another Mojave member there, a fully converted LWB. Don't know if they're on here or not?

IMG_6408.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_4116.JPG

What would my van look live with
A white roof vinyl wrap - only the main roof panel not the pillars or surrounds?
White wing mirrors vinyl wrap (top part)?
White 17" vw steel wheels (which I bought from @carlg) with BFG AT KO2 tyres?
IMG_3703[1].JPG
And if it didn't work, i could always reverse it easy peasy

View attachment 12882

What would my van look live with
A white roof vinyl wrap - only the main roof panel not the pillars or surrounds?
White wing mirrors vinyl wrap (top part)?
White 17" vw steel wheels (which I bought from @carlg) with BFG AT KO2 tyres?
View attachment 12883
And if it didn't work, i could always reverse it easy peasy
Because of the height of the van ,not sure you will see the roof ,I would start with wheels and mirrors .

Back