Team Mojave Beige

Well I'll try to keep this relationship nice and quiet and slow - still need to keep the lady happy as well :)
But hopefully next week I'll get a chance to intall some exteriour goodies I've collected. Have no idea of how they will look on Mojave :unsure:

Hi to everyone at Team Mojave!
Today I have ordered:
Kombi Highline SWB DSG 150PS. Comfort Dash, Heated Seats, Folding Mirrors, Front Parking Sensors, Power Latching, LED Front and Rear Lights. Mojave Beige of course!
Now just got to wait four months, but excited nevertheless!

Lovely speced van, and welcome to our team.
How do you intend to use yours?

Hi
I have just ordered a Kombi Highline DSG T32 150PS (Mojave) with comfort dash. Is the Mojave coloured lid an option?
When I ordered mine, the only vehicle which could come with a body coloured dash was a Caravelle Executive, and then it was a cost option.; not sure how @carlg has done his, but they are certainly a nice thing to behold :whistle::thumbsup:

When I ordered mine, the only vehicle which could come with a body coloured dash was a Caravelle Executive, and then it was a cost option.; not sure how @carlg has done his, but they are certainly a nice thing to behold :whistle::thumbsup:
Oh and a Gen-Six of course

Oh, and by the way, as far as I'm concerned it's Mojave Gold, not Mojave Beige! 24 carat too!
What do others think?
She might be called Goldilocks! Any other ideas?
Even the VW dealer I used, thinks it should be called "Titanium Silver":thumbsup:

Back