Team Mojave Beige

Holy crap, are piloting a T6 or running Nasa's next mission. I'd be constantly touching them all - I'd have to add 1/2 an hour to every journey just to give me time in the driveway to touch/ feel/ caress/ fondle/ fettle before starting out.
It's like being in the showers at school, only now its my vanhood that doesn't measure up.

Holy crap, are piloting a T6 or running Nasa's next mission. I'd be constantly touching them all - I'd have to add 1/2 an hour to every journey just to give me time in the driveway to touch/ feel/ caress/ fondle/ fettle before starting out.
It's like being in the showers at school, only now its my vanhood that doesn't measure up.
Oh, I don't make the mistake of ever touching them, that could really f*** things up. It would have to go back to the dealers for a factory reset.:confused:
I just ticked the "Extra Buttons" option on the configurator:)

Beautiful looking van. It looks so nice I think I'll be in 'Team Mojave' and I hav'nt even got myself a van yet

A Huge Congrats:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Were you tempted by any extras??;):devil::thumbsup:
Reversing camera, tow bar, sat nav electric wing mirrors split rear seat (assumed that would be standard ) heated seats second sliding door ...difficult to keep control when adding extras but I think we got everything we needed and not too disappointed not to add other bits

Last edited:
We're in! Great colour, but a shame about the "beige" bit in the name.

We haven't had a limo tint or a detail but we have had it cleaned. Then I drove it home and it looked the same as when I left this morning. It's back to a lovely Mojave beige-coloured-road-crap shade. Nice!

Yeah , headlights..... Our Mojave was in for final (hopefully) sort out of rattles and a leaky kombi window. Stealer did the wash so I wasn't too concerned that I was back to square one by the time I got home.
To be fair to them they also swapped the H4 headlight bulbs to Phillips x-treme vision (I supplied, they changed) without charge - supplied by TravelVolts via forum contact. Verdict awaits as I've not driven in the dark yet.
The LED option is frightening money but I'd bite the bullet if ordering from new as the standard ex-factory offering is woeful and there seems no halfway-house fix just now.

Back