Team Mojave Beige

Sorry a bit to the convo as a newvie but our Mojave beige van is called tungsten silver officially for golfs as no one liked beige! Best colour by a mile and even has a pink sheen in the sun too!
I wanted a colour that was not a commercial colour so picked Mojave beige. I have so many comments about how lovely the colour is it looks fantastic in the early morning on my driveway. Love it :thumbsup::)

Your conversion looks very attractive; and high quality; really nice job

Thank you! It is the reason we chose Dirty Weekenders in Worcester to do our conversion. This is one of their own bespoke furniture designs and hand made by real 'chippies'. They will do anything to meet with your requirements and every one of their vans is different.

Had it 2 years now and done 20,000 camping miles across Europe and we have been very pleased with it. :):thumbsup:

The wheels will be 20" ,Thats west Yorkshire van centre ,so the van will have been to exploria and had a few tweaks done .They always have a van in the showroom with 20" on.
I have also got one off those jackets the salesman is wearing ,a small gift for a delayed van

It does look great!
I was tempted by this colour but was lured by the plethora of extras the Edition came with!
maybe next time!

Today I'm wishing I considered this colour more seriously. Since ordering I have wished I could change my order from Acapulco Blue to Silver to Indium Grey (which I was able to change to) to Black and now possibly Mojave. I'm sure if it had been called Mojave Silver or Mojave Grey I would have considered it earlier. Funny the power of a word.

Yeah looking through this thread it's definitely a class colour.

Today I'm wishing I considered this colour more seriously. Since ordering I have wished I could change my order from Acapulco Blue to Silver to Indium Grey (which I was able to change to) to Black and now possibly Mojave. I'm sure if it had been called Mojave Silver or Mojave Grey I would have considered it earlier. Funny the power of a word.

Yeah looking through this thread it's definitely a class colour.
So pleased I bought this colour, looks fantastic in sunlight plus it a non commercial looking colour, love it ;):thumbsup:

Back