Sold Glove Box Light Kit - incl LED's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes- a 2019 Golf R. I'm tempted by the front brake setup because mine are poor when towing. I took the led footwell lights from it and the glovebox light.
It's a great old fashion yard where you can walk round and take bits off the car yourself.

I also got a leisure battery for £20 and all the other bits for £5

Yes- a 2019 Golf R. I'm tempted by the front brake setup because mine are poor when towing. I took the led footwell lights from it and the glovebox light.
It's a great old fashion yard where you can walk round and take bits off the car yourself.

I also got a leisure battery for £20 and all the other bits for £5

Love an old skool yard. Takes me back.
Bargain prices too!

Is the light unit the same as the standard one found on a caravelle? If so would you sell me just the led lamp. I have a caravelle with the light but it is not led, last one to change to led.

Hi @Stetaxi4502 (thanks @DXX :)) I do do them, but I sold the last of what I had, last night...typical!.....I will be making more kits up, but not for a couple of weeks...can you wait?...Matt

I would have put them in my footer, but I can only link 3 items :(

Hi @David Levett I'm out of the Glove Box kits currently, will be making more, either next week or the week after, shall I add you to my list? ...Matt

Hi @saxoboy does this kit rely on using a piggy back fuse connector to the main fuseboard? looking for one but have quite a few piggy back connectors in there already. Do you do a kit that wires into anywhere else? Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back