Ghost installers - northwest

Carl1974

T5.1
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Can anyone recommend a Ghost installer in Merseyside. I have the Disk lock and TVL pedal box but might aswell get the Ghost also to try and cover all bases.

Mine was fitted by a lad from Bolton,i will try and hunt the details out,came and fitted it on the drive at my house.

Thought i had his name wrote down in the booklet but i haven't. I rang 0800 2461482 and booked it through them. He travelled from Bolton to Carlisle to do mine so i guess he does the whole of the North West. £399 fitted on your drive,only took him about an hour,hope this helps

That’s great help Martin, I will give the number a call in the morning and see what they can do. Cheers Carl.

I bought it online and then they contacted me and arranged an installer. Unfortunately then covid happened and so still waiting. Booked in for next week now

All booked and ready for this Friday, however I’m limited as the steering wheel doesn’t have any button controls on.

image.jpgThis is the instructions the installer left today. It seems to show the left side buttons as the only option but as they are programmed for your vehicle if you don’t have these they must use other buttons. I didn’t question him on this as I intended on using these buttons anyway (left hand code right hand key :thumbsup: you’ve got to have a system ;))

Any buttons can be used and if you dont like the sequence that they program into it,then you can change it to whatever you like and some people will say that you should probably re-program it afterwards anyhow so that only you know the sequence

secret stuff was here.... ;)

Last edited:
My code is up/up/down/down/left/right/left/right/B/A

Virtual pint for anyone who knows the above code without using Google.

How does it work without MFSW? Just a series of switch operations using whats available?

Back