Sold Genuine VW T6 four bike, bike rack! Tailgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Genuine VW four bike bike rack in good condition. Has the extra arm for the fourth bike and four keys with it. Located Penrith Cumbria. £495 or near offer.

61AD898C-92FF-4BC6-A1B4-035C0213F79E.jpeg

0D7E1B80-3D9A-4EE7-A27B-C0D4C7006DE0.jpeg

Stupid question......I only need to carry 2 bikes so is it just a case of removing two of the gutters or is a 2 bike design completely different ?

Stupid question......I only need to carry 2 bikes so is it just a case of removing two of the gutters or is a 2 bike design completely different ?
2 bikes on a 4 bike rack means they’ll never rub each other. Better than a 2 bike rack and more flexible.

Still available. No reasonable offer refused as long as it starts with a 4..! :D

Pretty sure I stated no ‘reasonable’ offer refused...:D
Just thinking about powder coating it black, would that make it more desirable and presume justify a higher asking price? Can anyone suggest a reasonable asking price powder coated?

Pretty sure I stated no ‘reasonable’ offer refused...:D
Just thinking about powder coating it black, would that make it more desirable and presume justify a higher asking price? Can anyone suggest a reasonable asking price powder coated?
If you wasn’t a bloody trek away, I would grab this off you next month providing it was still available lol

Where are you based ? Maybe we can get something sorted in the meantime? Pony express..!!??!!

They’re a pain to courier because of the size....I suspect the sale is impacted by travel restrictions as I’m surprised they haven’t gone yet

I have Friends near Stamford and I’m on the lookout for some Alloys and will be lowering it and maybe mapping the DSG so may be travelling nearer you (or anyone else who’s interested) once the restrictions allow.

I have Friends near Stamford and I’m on the lookout for some Alloys and will be lowering it and maybe mapping the DSG so may be travelling nearer you (or anyone else who’s interested) once the restrictions allow.
Ok ace, let’s keep in touch

Decided to keep it with no foreign holidays on the horizon. ( how do I mark it as such or delete the thread?)

Decided to keep it with no foreign holidays on the horizon. ( how do I mark it as such or delete the thread?)
Or if you can no longer edit it, just ‘report’ the post so it drops in to the moderator queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back