Genuine VW Front Spoiler/Splitter

I'm not sure either. The sides are too flared out. Like a hamster with loads of food in its mouth.

I think I prefer to be face raped by abt. It's grown on me but it's just to low if I'm fully lowered. We will see when it's fully installed and on a lighter color vehicle.

Looks like they are just holding it up, think it will be better when properly fitted and not sticking out so much
I think the key is how far the bootom drops below standard, too low spoils the side view IMO unless of course you got sides on as well to even it out

Mmmm As some say i think it will be better fitted to see the big picture , anyway i have plenty of time to decide ....maxton or vw :laugh:

I THINK IT LOOKS GREAT ,THAT MY VIEW and worth its money !! and can only make the front of the t6 look better as it looks quite plain as it is

It's a BIG like from me , I'm just wondering how much they'll charge me for a blackberry one?

Yeah i was thinking that, why are there holes either side of the number plate, they look a bit random

They are for parking sensors if you have them . Not very well thought of and a cheap reaction to all the T6 owners .
Come on VW thought you could do better .

I'm with you @Mark Howkins , quite dissapointed actually, don't want to cover up my parking sensors either, and the more I look at the contrast the more I like the front end of my van as standard, just maybe with the little added aggresion of the Maxton I think I'll go with that. Each to their own and all that, and I might see it on a few vans and grow to like it, but for now I'm out....

Right. Seen one in the flesh today. Honest opinion - disappointed. The front profile of the T5 was chin-less and needed something so the T5 front spolier filled the void quite nicely. However, the front of the T6 is quite nice and the genuine VW front spolier detracts from that design. It looks a bit odd too at the outer edges. I'm sure we all will grow to love it in time but I'm now decided on the "less is more option" ie gloss black front splitter

image.jpeg

That does look well in red I must say and that's looks like the Maxton V1 splitter that I have had delivered today.​

Last edited:
Had a quote today for £670 today for fitted and sprayed in blackberry , plus with the rear spoiler that's a bag of sand !!!o_O

Back