Genuine VW Front Spoiler/Splitter

Hmmm... I have a black spoiler. What colour background shall I shoot it against? I know, Black!! :confused:

I question the authenticity of this photo. If you have a product everyone is itching to see why the such a poor photo and have the product upside down :cautious:

Surely you would take a whole gallery of angles?

Not even the VW reps have pics to release.

Looks alright, similar to old 5.1 style but hey, game changer when it's fitted I think.

Apparently Swiss Vans are fitting it this week so photos should be available next week.

My dealer said the same as @J6ype. only to order on customers vans , direct from vw. They would not let my rep have one on his demo van build. Dont no what the big secret is really. he says the swiss one is not genuine, dont no how he knows that if they have not been seen yet!

Yep £474 in primer plus fitting but I expect some colours will be available to order like the rear spoiler. Still not seen any official pics from my VW source - seems to have gone all secret again.

£474 painted and fitted seems reasonable if it is supply only....

I was told it will come in silver, white, black and primed as standard options for £474+vat apparently. Obviously more if different colour needed as with rear spoiler.

Back