Sold Genuine Sportline Splitters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
I've recently removed my own front Splitter, and have no intention of putting it back on, but this advert is actually for 2 genuine VW Sportline Splitters.
My own Pearl Black one, and a spare Blackberry Spitter I had from another member for spares.
Simple reason being, you cannot get any parts for a genuine Splitter from VW. You loose your tow eye cover, or break the lower lip, which is common, then it's £800 for a full new Splitter, no if's or but's. So I had the Blackberry one purely for the towing eye cover, and it was only removed because the lower lip was caught and broken off. This is a seperate part, and as mentioned not available, rendering the rest of the splitter useless. (Long winded story, but the explanation why I have 2)

Now, these things are as mentioned, still £800 each from VW, but I will take £450 for the pair. Basically buy mine, and get the Blackberry one for free, because the member on here gave it me for a drink, and I don't feel it's fair selling it on if that makes sense.

Between both splitters, you can make 1 full splitter, so have a choice of colours, or just have one painted and keep the other for a spare.

Just to confirm, this is for both Splitters, and they are both fine, except the Blackberry one doesn't have the lower lip, but this can be swapped from the Black one if you want. Other than the missing lower lip from 1, there's nothing else missing or broken

20180924_191316.jpg 20180924_191302.jpg

Last edited:
Now how do i know what colour my new T6 is? hahaha its black, but which black!

cheers mate, how easy is it to fit? whats the condition of yours.. many scratches? stone chips?

I've only just got my first T6 on friday,

There won't be any scratches, but it's been on my van for 30000 miles, so obviously not perfect. To be honest, I didn't expect someone with a Black van (rare colour) to actually enquire about it, so assumed it would be colour changed.

Yes, easy to fit, if you are practical.

There won't be any scratches, but it's been on my van for 30000 miles, so obviously not perfect. To be honest, I didn't expect someone with a Black van (rare colour) to actually enquire about it, so assumed it would be colour changed.

Yes, easy to fit, if you are practical.

Ill have a think! moneys tight after forking out for the beast... any pics of it on your van? to help the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back