Sold Genuine H7 Caravelle Headlights - Plug And Play! £250

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatSleepExplore

VIP Member
hi

got a few sets of genuine caravelle H7 headlights for sale.

these are a plug and play swap and a massive improvement to standard lights!

I am doing them at £250 a set

t0 make dipped beam stay on with full beam they need a quick recode or £50 loom.

collection from Southampton or I am more then happy for you to arrange your own courier.

hi

t0 make dipped beam stay on with full beam they need a quick recode or £50 loom.

collection from Southampton or I am more then happy for you to arrange your own courier.

Do you have a picture of one of the units?

hi

Interested in a set with loom posted if you can accomodate?

hi they are used buy in outstanding condition, there maybe small blemishes just like the ones already on your existing headlights.

Booom, could I reserve a set to collect in the next few days please?

Would you be able to PM me details, think I might have your number already

Spoke to EatSleepExplore earlier today and I'm having a set which I will pick up either Sat or Monday from Soton.

If it helps anyone can pick up another set and I'm in Dorset if nearer for anyone and secondly will be in Oxfordshire over the next few days if that helps anyone!

Got the green light from the missus. Could I pick a set up either tomorrow or Saturday PM if you’re about? Cheers J

I’m coming through So’ton tomorrow but I want to see them first cause I’ve no idea if they’re the ones I’m after.

Reactions: Rik
Thank you Anthony, picked up yesterday! Well packaged although only semi opened box but look like H7's and still shiny!

Have a great Christmas!

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back