Sold Genuine 18" Vw Springfield Alloy Wheels With Tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis Seymour

VIP Member
Got my 18" genuine vw springfield wheels for sale with tyres.

Condition is very good with only small marking on 1 wheel which can be seen in photos.

Tyres surprised me and are actually very good. 5mm tread all around.

£1300 collected Newcastle area.

IMG_4286.PNG IMG_4287.PNG

IMG_4288.PNG IMG_4289.PNG

IMG_4290.PNG IMG_4291.PNG

IMG_4292.PNG IMG_4293.PNG

IMG_4294.PNG

Last edited:
If e can get them towards the midlands I'd be interested

Last edited:
Fish, I'm near Wakefield next Tuesday, I could collect then bring them to near Milton Keynes the week after, not ideal but the offers there. Might even be able to sort of pass Ludlow on my way to Govilon at some point soon.

A rate set of wheels them, only ever seen a set for sale via German fleabay. You would join an exclusive club running these. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure they won't hang around long . @Lewis Seymour

Now going to Poole on Sunday the 30th of September if any good.

Which route are you taking Mitch? I have a small underseat unit that I need picking up from down there. You only live 5 mins from my Brother, who works for me.

Which route are you taking Mitch? I have a small underseat unit that I need picking up from down there. You only live 5 mins from my Brother, who works for me.

What route do you want me to take? I will be leaving Long Eaton, South on the M1, then A43 to M40, then A34 then M27. I have to be at a meeting at the RNLI Headquarters on Monday then home via Bournemouth.

What route do you want me to take? I will be leaving Long Eaton, South on the M1, then A43 to M40, then A34 then M27. I have to be at a meeting at the RNLI Headquarters on Monday then home via Bournemouth.

Don't worry mate, Whiteley is a little off your direction.

Stunning wheels.

I personally would not have another set, don't get me wrong I love the look and quality but an absolute mare to clean, the only way I could get them OCD clean was to take them off. Also having the big brake option on my van meant you could not get anything in to help with the clean.

Last edited:
Had a look and your right Whiteley is a bit off, but willing to meet someone on or just off route if that's possible.

I personally would not have another set, don't get me wrong I love the look and quality but an absolute mare to clean, the only way I could get them OCD clean was to take them off. Also having the big brake option on my van meant you could not get anything in to help with the clean.
I've got big brake upgrade and don’t have too much of an issue cleaning. I’m a clean freak too

I live in Poole and can regularly get stuff (via the company I sub contract to) to coalville if you need it.

I live in Poole and can regularly get stuff (via the company I sub contract to) to coalville if you need it.

Looking at the natural route, Whiteley is still a little distance off this from your location to Coalville, which is a shame.
I appreciate the offer though.

Looking at the natural route, Whiteley is still a little distance off this from your location to Coalville, which is a shame.
I appreciate the offer though.
I have devonport alloys and am just about to get 30mm spacers for rest and 25 front. If I put these on would they fill the arch so no need for spacers?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back