Gas gas gas....

Took a minute but I got it S10 Respirator .. I remember the NBC training in the smoke bunker not pleasant whe you had a whiff of the CS gas

Took a minute but I got it S10 Respirator .. I remember the NBC training in the smoke bunker not pleasant whe you had a whiff of the CS gas
Ha ha
“name, rank & number “

“Sorry what was that”

“Oh f**k off

@Eli .. We never had anything as nice

4741F81B-0EE3-41A1-AF97-777ED83DE401.jpeg

we let you guys play ..we stayed in side …..never got our hand dirty :inlove::inlove::inlove:

S10 …..I started on the S6…..:laugh:

Last edited:
I was being nice Andre, I was going to say a paper bag at first ha ha
One thing I really miss is the banter….Chris I saw a van like yours recently ..all your missing is a few stickers :thumbsup:

7E4740A6-5C18-47D9-AB51-AC719E6D4B5D.jpeg
sorry to jump on the gas thread….6kg Calor for Cadac every time

Had the immense pleasure of working under WO McBain on 617 Marham in 1987 if anyone has had the ‘priviledge’ .. you wouldn’t forget him !

Reactions: Eli
I kept hold af my last S10 bag and still use it to carry boxes of 12G cartridges when I go clay shooting. It's amazing how many people recognise it for what it is.

Reactions: Eli
I've just fallen foul of this. I can't find a refill locally despite living 2 miles from the Stoney Stanton Calor gas depot. They've stopped members of the public buying from there.

Local trusted supplier told me it's now a nightmare and he wont stock them anymore. It's costs him £36.99 for a filled 907 cylinder on exchange.

Camper site this weekend and pay through the nose or go to Go Outdoors.

Thankfully I also have a 904 in reserve.

I've just fallen foul of this. I can't find a refill locally despite living 2 miles from the Stoney Stanton Calor gas depot. They've stopped members of the public buying from there.

Local trusted supplier told me it's now a nightmare and he wont stock them anymore. It's costs him £36.99 for a filled 907 cylinder on exchange.

Camper site this weekend and pay through the nose or go to Go Outdoors.

Thankfully I also have a 904 in reserve.
I managed recently to buy a half full 907 and a third full 904 for £5 and £4 respectively at a local car boot sale.....

The dsitribution of Camping Gaz has moved to Flo Gas from Calor.

If you go onto the FloGas website you can order and they delvier to home within 7 days and exchange for you old bottle. £35. Did this last week and took 3 days.

The dsitribution of Camping Gaz has moved to Flo Gas from Calor.

If you go onto the FloGas website you can order and they delvier to home within 7 days and exchange for you old bottle. £35. Did this last week and took 3 days.
FFS wish I’d known that on Friday. I need it for Camper site & 3 days is cutting it fine. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’ve used these guys, very good service;

Back