For Sale Garmin DriveSmart 66 Sat Nav with Full European Mapping - £125 inc. P&P.

Ayjay

VIP Member
T6 Legend
I thought I would offer this up to T6 Forum members before putting it on eBay. It's a Garmin Drivesmart 66 with full European mapping and lifetime updates and it also comes with the original packaging, documentation, USB cable, USB 12V adapter and suction mount. I'm looking for £120 including any postage and packaging and will require payment via PayPal Gift before posting. Alternatively, any buyer would be welcome to collect it in person with a cash only payment - I'm located in Frampton on Severn, Gloucestershire which is about 2Km from M5, J13.
They currently retail at Halfords for for £179.99 - this is the entry on the Halfords website which also gives it's full details and specifications:
I bought this early last year but didn't actually use it in the van until later in the year by which time it was too late to return it. My only issue is that the volume is simply not good enough for me to hear it properly - I'm partially deaf and should wear hearing aids but I'm not afraid to admit to being too vain about them! That said, my wife has no problems with it at all.
Here's a few pictures and if anybody is interested please PM me. Also PM me if you want to ask any further questions.
001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg007.jpg

@Bluesman. With respect (but not much of it), that's borderline taking the p1ss and I would rather take my chances on eBay or just leave it in the cupboard to rot. If you want to make me a sensible offer, PM me and I'll consider it.

Any other interest? I'm open to the aforementioned sensible offers.

I have a Garmin Drivesmart 61, not sure what the difference is from the 66 but my Garmin is a fantastic bit of kit.
After 4 years of use it has finally grasped my accent and Voice Command is flawless.
Highly recommended.

@DXX Cheers - I'm actually quite surprised that this hasn't sold already as it's a very good piece of kit that gets loads of good reviews. As I mentioned above, I just find it a bit hard to hear and I have also had an Android Auto head unit fitted so all the sat nav requirements are now sorted out by my phone.

Still open to offers.

I have a Garmin Drivesmart 61, not sure what the difference is from the 66 but my Garmin is a fantastic bit of kit.
After 4 years of use it has finally grasped my accent and Voice Command is flawless.
Highly recommended.
And I also have a Drivesmart and agree; a great bit of kit.

Bloody marvellous, brought a new garmin last week for our French trip but didn't see this ad....Doh!

• Sad
Reactions: JOG
Bloody marvellous, brought a new garmin last week for our French trip but didn't see this ad....Doh!
@True Romance. Depends what spec it is and where you bought it from of course but if it's a lower spec than mine and it came from, say, Amazon (or another seller with easy returns), I could get it to you by the end of the week (or earlier if we met midway between you and me). There might be a deal to be done here!

It was worth a try! I suspect this will go on eBay when we get back from our forthcoming trip to Croatia at the end of September.

Back