Sold Garage Clear Out (Winter Setup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK06FR

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I'm heading back from France to the UK at the weekend and I'd like to offload my redundant 17" winter setup, I've upgraded to 19s.

Included are:-

• Steel wheels with winter tyres, TPMS valves and centre caps. SOLD
  • H&R 25mm wheel spacers - One pair sold, one pair left £65
  • Snow chains to fit the wheels

Here's a pic with them fitted (no chains):-

IMG_8256.JPG

1. The wheels are the original 17" steels (from a 6.1 4Motion) fitted with Continental WinterContact TS 850 P 235/ 55 /17 103V XL tyres (€150 a tyre). All tyres have >7.5mm of tread, they have done around 3000km. All four wheels have the direct TPMS VW factory valves fitted. Also included 4x black centre caps and 2x black with silver VW logo (bought by mistake). The wheels have some light marks on them form the tyre fitting. Sorry the pics aren't not great, they were taken in my underground storage with bad lighting. If anyone is interested I'll get some pics in daylight. £350 (collection only)

IMG_9544.JPGIMG_9546.JPGIMG_9547.JPGIMG_9548.JPGIMG_9542.JPGIMG_9549.JPG

2. Four 25mm H&R TRAK+ wheels spacers with fitting bolts. £130 - prefer collection but can post but, I'd need to check pricing when I get back to the UK

IMG_9550.JPGIMG_9551.JPG

3. Konig XG-12 Snow Chains, set of two (Size 240), https://www.amazon.co.uk/KÖNIG-XG-12-PRO-Snow-chains/dp/B009PHQTAO . They were bought to fit the wheels above (235/55/17) all other sizes can be seen in pic #2 below. £100 prefer collection but can post but, I'd need to check pricing when I get back to the UK

New never used only opened to take these photos:-

IMG_9533.JPGIMG_9534.JPGIMG_9535.JPG

Ideally I'd like the sell them all together and I'd be happy to get £500 for the lot. I'll be taking them back to our UK office Melton, East Yorkshire (HU14 xxx) ideally collection from there but I'm happy to meet up within reason. Also I'll be travelling up on Sunday from Folkestone to East Yorkshire so it could be possible to meet up on route.

And thanks for looking

Cheers, Adam

IMG_9541.JPG

Last edited:
Update: Snow Chains, Wheels and One pair of wheel spacers have been sold. Still left:-

• 25mm H&R TRAK+ wheels spacers - one pair, £65 plus postage.
Thanks

Adam

Update: Snow Chains, Wheels and One pair of wheel spacers have been sold. Still left:-

• 25mm H&R TRAK+ wheels spacers - one pair, £65 plus postage.
Thanks

Adam
Can I get the wheel spacers please if still available.

@Catmalvin - Yes I still have one set (I'd forgotten about them!) . They are in my UK office, I'm out of the country at the moment but on Tuesday I'll get someone to check they are present and correct and drop you a message

@Catmalvin - Yes I still have one set (I'd forgotten about them!) . They are in my UK office, I'm out of the country at the moment but on Tuesday I'll get someone to check they are present and correct and drop you a message
@AK06FR - Thank you for the quick reply will await message for further details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back