Gap in between windows

drew_greenday

T6 Guru
I've seen a few posts where people have fitted the side windows and the gap in between the two windows shows the colour of the van.

I have a mojave van and want it to be all black, before I stick the rear dummy window on I want to cover the paint in between the windows. Is this done with a vinyl sticker, paint or are the windows just really close so they can't let any paint through?

Andy

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone can answer the above - little specs have come off where it is painted(?) black between the two windows on the side, windows were also put into barn doors - they too have a black covering on the edge of the door and it little specs have come off.

Thus would like to touch up - is it simply a metal paint?

Thanks

Between the door /rear quarter window?
If so there's a wee rubber trim.

Between the door /rear quarter window?
If so there's a wee rubber trim.

Hi,

Sorry probably wasn't very clear - it's the gap in the middle of the two rear windows fitted on the offside (not applicable to nearside as sliding door means no fill in). When I open the Barn Doors (also glazed) the inside edge is also painted black - whilst there is a trim for the former there isn't one for the barn doors so need to touch up where its flaked off a little - but just wondered what was best way...

Thanks in advance, Phil.

Campervan (3).JPG

Back