Furniture Fitting / Van Full - Majestic Wood Design

kn0bby

T6 Guru
So picked this lot up at the weekend... Just trying to plan how to fit it.

Really like the Majestic Wood Design Furniture. See what it’s like once fitted.

I offered up the wardrobe and it’s TIGHT! It’s going to need trimming to allow for my higher floor and carpeted van. Would appreciate some advice on the best tools to trim and fixing to the van.

Thanks.

A7A9FB3E-6022-4541-8B6E-87D7BB4E6FC1.jpeg 28738436-980C-4B94-9AC5-BA7D0806ADC6.jpeg 55A20DD7-42F4-4C97-A63B-6F820211C549.jpeg EB33EBCB-3C9D-4555-BD0B-00166E18C96A.jpeg 24E0AEBC-C746-440B-98DB-A4D2A056B069.jpeg

The team at @Absolut5 have got the joy of fitting our majestic furniture this week. Pete @ majestic is a really helpful chap and deserves every success with his business. Good quality stuff!

Nice furniture, it goes really well with the interior. :thumbsup:

Thanks.. Was worried it was going to be a little samey but I think it will be ok I need to add some colour somehow.

The team at @Absolut5 have got the joy of fitting our majestic furniture this week. Pete @ majestic is a really helpful chap and deserves every success with his business. Good quality stuff!

Thats good you have heard good things as well. He seems to have a good following.. Everyone who has had them fitted is very happy.

Thats the Smartbed Evolution R with LWB rails in a SWB so you can move it all the way forwards.

I'm after a bed system with rails, could you tell me who fitted it and the cost if you don't mind, thank you.

So picked this lot up at the weekend... Just trying to plan how to fit it.

Really like the Majestic Wood Design Furniture. See what it’s like once fitted.

I offered up the wardrobe and it’s TIGHT! It’s going to need trimming to allow for my higher floor and carpeted van. Would appreciate some advice on the best tools to trim and fixing to the van.

Thanks.

View attachment 39735 View attachment 39736 View attachment 39737 View attachment 39738 View attachment 39739
Thinking of ordering from majestic next week, are you still happy with yours? Can you remember the colour of your cabinets, I like it :)

Sold the van now. Really liked the product.

Looking at my invoice it was Blue Grey Metallic and Bardolino Oak.

Back