Full width bed on rails

Damn it. Must make a decision. I see mscraft MSCraft do a slider. They have one on their eBay shop. Has anyone got one?

You could try Scotseats Camper Vans | Scot Seat we have one fitted in our camper - comfortable and easy to set up they do full width 3 seaters and can be used with rail systems.
Hi, sorry to hi jack this post! Just wondering how you find the scot seat on rails? I've been messaging them and got prices. Look good. Does the handle catch on your legs when sitting down?

Hi, sorry to hi jack this post! Just wondering how you find the scot seat on rails? I've been messaging them and got prices. Look good. Does the handle catch on your legs when sitting down?
Hi never had an issue with the handle catching on our legs or anything else for that matter! Good luck with your search!

Still considering this now the rest of the van is converted?

Do anyone know if the variotech or scotseats push all the way to the front of the van? Currently I can fit my motorbike in the boot behind the Kombi seats, but it's very tight so I don't want to loose the ability to do this with the rail system.

From memory you can push the variotech all the way to the front but it won’t be in a ‘locked’ position. The first ‘locked’ position is around 450mm back ( all from memory but can check)

Mine is a Caravelle LWB and you do not have to fold the seat down if you don't want too. The bed folds out toward the rear of the van and is 190cm long with the seat still up.

20230101_104856.jpg

20230101_123352.jpg

20230101_124908.jpg

20230101_104717.jpg

IMG_20220410_174542412.jpg

IMG_20220409_191125997.jpg

Back