Front Step Vent with OEM Factory Aux Heating

hi,just joined the forum for this thread.will these fittings and steps fit into a 2010 T5.1? where is the best place to order them from?
Hi @micksea. Yes they will fit into a T5.1. You can get the parts you need from the forum shop. Message @Pauly.

Old post but relevant for those that have trouble tracking down what is needed vent wise - the oem parts are for the factory fitted Webasto Air Top 35000ST but can be used for other heaters, the diameter of the vent parts are 90mm for the Webasto.
Part nos here: Online Volkswagen Transporter spare parts catalogue, Europe market, 2015 model year: body group, auxiliary heater, air guide subgroup, Volkswagen VIN decoder, aftermarket, etka online
duct.PNG
There is a VW bracket : Online Volkswagen Transporter spare parts catalogue, Europe market, 2010 model year: body group, auxiliary heater, fasteners, silencer, fuel line subgroup, Volkswagen VIN decoder, aftermarket, etka online also which was for the T5 and the 3500ST and I am led to believe that the mounting points are still current on the latest vans - I cannot check as I don't get my van until late October!
bracket.PNG
I have one ready for when the van arrives:
IMG_0912 (Copy).JPG

Hi Fish,
Are these measurements for the step vent shown on a T6 ? Only so I can just measure it out on mine if it is.

Regards
Stuart

Can’t say for certain as haven’t actually seen the 6.1 up close, but isn’t it just a facelift and therefore the underlying skeleton being the same as the 6? If so, can’t see why you wouldn’t be able to do this. But like i say this is nothing more than a summation rather definitive knowledge.

You may find that there were some changes from January 2020 but it looks to only be changes in the plastic ducting. Check the online links to ETKA

Back