Front right side noise vibration on medium to full left lock ?

rudestew

Electrical Inspector
T6 Pro
Guys the van ( 19 plate t30 ) came on stance coilers and its fine on the full right lock but medium to full left lock the right give noise n vibes? where would you begin ? any help of sequence of work would be gratefull. ps iv checked the arch for rubbing its not that.

Akermann effect ???

The suspention is stance coil overs and wheels are now 18" running 235x50x18 do we think the hunter wheel alignment would help set things up to stop it ?

Hunter will make sure everything is set up and aligned correctly. You would need to investigate exactly where the noise is from. If you are local we are more than happy to take a look.

Hunter will make sure everything is set up and aligned correctly. You would need to investigate exactly where the noise is from. If you are local we are more than happy to take a look.

im Bristol but im often down your way and really could do with a check up on the van , ill phone this week thank you

its only 9 months old BUT im no expert and its been ages since I last did my cv ................lol

Take up Bognor Motors kind offer, they will investigate your problem and sort it out for you.:) They have more than a very good reputation on here! I only started to answer your post because no one had yet answered you. If I had realise your post was in good hands I would have left it with them.:)

Back