Sold Front H4 & Tailgate Tail Lights offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieinSwindon

68 T6 Kombi
Hi I am new to this site!
I have a set of Front Head Lights and a set of Rear Lights from our 68 Plate VW T6 Kombi Van which I am looking to sell on.
Having no idea, their worth I would be happy for any suggestions.
I have replaced these with some LED Lights from Transporter HQ and having spent the best part of £800 i am looking to redeem some pennies back.
If anyone is interested on this forum please let me know.
I am not looking to make a fast buck so happy to part with them knowing they are going to a good home and at a fair price.
Looking forward to hearing back from anyone that can help.

20200808_074131.jpg

20200808_074140.jpg

20200808_074154.jpg

20200808_074435.jpg

20200808_074548.jpg

20200808_074606.jpg

Do you know what bulbs the headlights take? If 2 x H7 in each I’m interested. You might want to state if you have barn doors or tailgate as I believe the lights are different.

Do you know what bulbs the headlights take? If 2 x H7 in each I’m interested. You might want to state if you have barn doors or tailgate as I believe the lights are different.
Thanks for your response, you are absolutely right. The rear lights i have up for grabs are for a tailgate T6.
I am not 100% sure if H7 on the Headlights, but will check this and get back to you.
I will also put up some photos.
Thanks for you help so far......

Thanks for your response, you are absolutely right. The rear lights i have up for grabs are for a tailgate T6.
I am not 100% sure if H7 on the Headlights, but will check this and get back to you.
I will also put up some photos.
Thanks for you help so far......
Hi, I can confirm they are H4
Regards, Jamie.

Hi, I can confirm they are H4
Regards, Jamie.
Unfortunately Jamie the H4s aren't worth much. You might be lucky and get a few quid for them, but they aren't the most wanted version of T6 headlights. I sold the same rear lights for £65 I think a few months back.

Have a search on Ebay and filter under “Sold’ for the going sale price, there are commercial operators who will be looking to replace damaged lights.
Highly unlikely this bunch want them as brighter the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back