Front Grille DRL's - Genuine VW

HHO

T6 Guru
Not far off getting some of these. Will self-fit. Any issues I need to be aware of? Anything needing recoding? Implications of disconnecting battery etc......?

image.png

Doubt they will need coding.
I checked VCDS for lamp monitoring when retro fitting LED tail lights and nearly all are turned off by default, or at least were on mine

Are they available now? My VW dealer said they were months off ?

I asked for a price today for some bits for mine (including LED's grill lights) let's see what they come up with .

I asked for a price today for some bits for mine (including LED's grill lights) let's see what they come up with .
Any updates on spec'ing these? Need to chase my dealer but won't be able to get across until next week :(

Nope I did ask today and he said he asked parts to sort it for me. Had nothing so he's going to chase them

Nope I did ask today and he said he asked parts to sort it for me. Had nothing so he's going to chase them
Any news on those yet?? I have ordered led headlamps but wouldn't mind those as well, can't beat a bit of road 'presence'!

No @Mojo , i will pop in tomorrow and see them. I think there a thread on here somewhere about buying them and installing. i cant see it at the moment.

No @Mojo , i will pop in tomorrow and see them. I think there a thread on here somewhere about buying them and installing. i cant see it at the moment.
Cheers mate! I would have to get them installed for me, I'm rubbish with anything electrical..had one or two unintentional frizzy perms in my time!!

Fitted price nearly £400 , yeah right. They are only a little strip ,nothing like the 5.1 version . No doubt something a better will be along soon from another company that looks miles better

Must admit the ones @Rob has fitted to his look every bit as good, and at a fraction of the cost :thumbsup:

Fitted price nearly £400 , yeah right. They are only a little strip ,nothing like the 5.1 version . No doubt something a better will be along soon from another company that looks miles better
Jeezus! 400 beer tokens is pretty steep, led's are becoming cheaper and cheaper to produce these days but I guess some companies see that as a means to easy profit, your right that something better and cheaper will come along, just a case of being patient I suppose...

I asked for these again yesterday and was told they have not been released yet, they suggested not until the sportline is out !
As soon as they are released i will get a price and list them in the shop

Hopefully they will not be as nick able as the 5.1 versions as I have heard of loads getting stolen off drives and even whilst someone was asleep in their van at a VW show!

Back