Front Grille Trim now wrapped

mhill

Security industry
T6 Guru
had a wrapping guy at our office yesterday wrapping a colleagues roof black. I'm not a fan of shinty bling chrome and the grill was on my list of things to sort. He said he would do it for £20 if I could remove it, it's a bit of a sod to remove the filets either side of the badge as the clips are so brittle ( I did snap two on the drivers side) but the badge is very easy to remove. Simple case of removing the fir tree clips in the top of the grill trim under the bonet. Then i used some long nose pliers to push the clips of the grill back through and it all popped off. Similar case with the filets either side but by hand with some wiggling.

Quite pleased with the results though the Mrs is calling it The Batmobile!

IMG_0329.JPG

Hi Guys , need to remove front bumper of a highline kombi so I can get the black bits glossed up .

Does anyone know the procedure of its removal i.e. What dits to remove to get at the fixings .

Some advice would be helpful. Ta!.

Pop the fir tree clips of the hold the grill in onand then you will be able to work behind it. The clips that hold the chrom bits on my highline are incredibley flimsy so be careful.

Thanks for that , that's where I'm so far and undone Torx fixing around wheel arches . It's the mid section I can't seem to see a way in . I think the black plastic need,s to come off but not shore where to start.

Complete removal off front bumper so all the black plastic can be removed to be glossed and colour coded . Easy :confused:

Back