Front Fog Lights

Jim_from_shoreham

Recently bought a t6 high line to convert to a camper, last night whilst parking I noticed my front fog lights were coming on when selecting reverse gear. Any help on this please? Have I damaged any cables when running the split charger cable under between the seats do you think? tia Jim

Recently bought a t6 high line to convert to a camper, last night whilst parking I noticed my front fog lights were coming on when selecting reverse gear. Any help on this please? Have I damaged any cables when running the split charger cable under between the seats do you think? tia Jim
It’s normal - they’re there to assist you in navigating backwards and sidewards (sounds bizarre, granted). It’s the “cornering light” function. It’ll cover it in the manual.

It’s normal - they’re there to assist you in navigating backwards and sidewards (sounds bizarre, granted). It’s the “cornering light” function. It’ll cover it in the manual.

many thanks, I really thought I’d done some damage to the wiring when fishing the split charge through
My mind is at rest now thanks

Back